If you have an objection to the content or use of a website, you should in the first instance complain to the person or organisation that has registered the website. If this route is unsuccessful you could complain to the person that is hosting the website.
You can use the WHOIS tool to find the registrant's name and address, and the registrar associated with the domain name. They may be able to help you identify the website host.
If you believe a domain name is being used to commit a crime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our process for dealing with reports of abuse:
- Report of abuse received via email at email@example.com
- Record all the details of the abuse including the time of the report
- Investigate and verify report
- Take the necessary and appropriate actions in response to the report
- Record details of all actions taken
- Retain records of abuse reports for two years